Updated: Jul 9
Loren Due/June 27, 2021
After discovering a truth in the Holy Bible in 2021 that was changed by a certain religious group on March 7, 321 A.D., by Emperor Constantine who decided that people should rest on Sunday and not work, He made that changed in the Roman Empire which was subsequential to a certain religious group changing the ten commandments by changing the third commandment. At the end of this article is an example of the Catholic Commandments and the Holy Bible Ten Commandments.
The reason for this change from Sunday to Saturday is because God in his word said to “Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it Holy!” The Sabbath day is the seventh day of the week that God rested, and He expects us to rest and worship Him on that day. A certain religious group took the liberty to change God’s command to meet their need. As a result of them doing this most people have chosen to follow them in Sunday worship. What most people do not know is that this certain group of people have said it the only day that everybody should worship or be destroyed if they choose not to follow their system.
Many do not know that to worship on Sunday is ordained by the Beast. The Beast I am speaking of is the Mark of the Beast as described in Daniel 7:23 (KJV) 23 Thus he said, the fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Also found in Revelation 13:1 (KJV) 1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy, and Revelation 17:15 (KJV) 15 And he saith unto me, the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
The characteristics of the Beast listed below:
1. The Beast would receive its power (Seat & Authority) from the Dragon which is symbolizing Pagan Rome. Revelation 12:4 and 13:2.
2. The Beast would become a Worldwide Power. Revelation13:3,7.
3. The Beast would rule for 42 months (the second half of the Tribulation) Revelation 13:5
4. The Beast would be guilty of Blasphemy. Revelation 13:5,6, John 10:33 and Luke 5:21
5. The Beast would receive a deadly wound which heal then the entire world would follow him. Revelation 13:3. Wondered = Mental Imprint.
6. The Beast would have the Mystical Number 666. Revelation 13:18. Inscribed on the Tiara.
7. The Beast would be a religious Power involved in Worship. Revelation 13:5, 8.
8. The Beast would war with and persecute the saints. Revelation 13:7.
This understanding of the Beast warring with and persecuting the saints continued from AD 321 until now. The saints mentioned in Revelation 13:7 are the true believers of the Holy Bible that obey and follow its teachings as given by God. Even though the Tribulation period has not begun, and the 42 months have not occurred the religious group and its leader continues to secretly wage war and persecute the saints. The war started when the religious group took it on itself to change the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday. As a result, most Christians worship on Sunday rather than obeying God’s command to keep the Sabbath day holy.
Comparative Charts of the Ten Commandments
The Catholic Version of Ten Commandments:
1. I am the Lord your God: you shall not have strange gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's Day. (SUNDAY)
4. Honor your father and your mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.
The Holy Bible Ten Commandments:
1. I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day. (SATURDAY)
4. Honor thy father and mother.
5. Thou shalt not kill.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
7. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods.